Vault Guardian is elected by the Vault Owner (treasury) to rebalance the underlying assets to optimize for the Objective Function. The Guardian can control the following parameters for the underlying Balancer Managed Pool.
- Pool swap fees
- Pool weight update schedule
- Pool trading.
The Guardian cannot:
- Deposit or withdraw any funds/liquidity
- Add or remove asset types
- Execute instantaneous value-leaking operations (such as instantaneous weight changes)
- Delegate Guardian responsibilities.